• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone have a M915 wiring diagram

hoopsoft

Got a couple of weird issues with my truck M915 (not a1) the good old TM's says appendix D, and you go to appendix D and it says sorry no electronic here, see the paper manual.

Anyone have one of these they have scanned in already?

R Racing

Thats a Great website !! And I was able to retreive more info on my M920. But didn't find a true wiring diagram in any of the TMs there for my truck ? Thank you for the link !!

jamboly

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have the same situation for my M920 (looks like there are three of us looking for wiring diagrams):-(. If anyone comes up with something, please PM us.

Jim

rlwm211

I would check back on JT's website as there is a new manual for the 915 posted and it appears to the be the one with the electrical diagrams

RL

jatonka

We keep trying to have the TMs you guys are looking for. Sometimes it takes a minute. JT out and really tired. Snowplowing in Connecticut.

Irv

The -20-3 manual is for the M915A1, not the earlier M915. I think they are different, at least in how the batteries are wired. Anyone know where I can find a M915 wiring diagram? Thanks. Irv