• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone have a spare driver side Window hinge??

texas-5-ton

Hey, send me a picture of what you are needing and I might have one. We replaced several parts on our 5 ton and i amy have an extra "whateveryaneed" left over.
Chad

EAdams

Rocco said:
Show a pic of what you are looking for.
I might have it.
See pic in thelink. It is the part on the drivers side, looks just like the one on e-bay.

thanks guys!!

littlebob

PM me, I bought another cab and have two sets of hinges for the windshield. If you need one I'll get off
my ass and see if both are OK.
littlebob

littlebob

hinge ready!

I got it off this evening. My other one looks okay and The only thing wrong with the one I will send you is that I buggered up the threads on the hinge pin sometime in the past. I used a file and hacksaw blade to get the nut to run up and it should be OK. PM me again with a shipping addrress and I will ship it to you. We have UPS pickup at work, I'll pay the shipping, It's not worth the trouble to try and get reimbersed.
littlebob

Attachments