• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone have an extra radiator?

forklift

I'm looking for a used or even a rebuildable radiator for my duece. My fan ate mine and it was going to be $700 to re-core it. I would gladly pay for one that has a small fixable leak. Please let me know if you have anything. I could also use a fan blade. Mine could be bent back into shape, but I would rather just replace it. thank you, jake

CGarbee

I've got a truck that I should be parting out in the next couple of weeks that has a radiator in it that was installed just before it blew an engine and was surplused... Shipping from NC could be a tad high, but considering the cost that you have been quoted, you could come out looking much better... I could also toss in a fan blade.
I believe that TnJ Murray and Army Surplus of Dodge City have these in stock as well...

Blake

radiator

Sam Winer Motors in Ohio has them new in the box--495 + Shipping (new production).

I bought one for my truck and it is nice. Shipping wasnt that bad either.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks