• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone have picture of properly mounted air brake load sensor valve on an m1088?

Reworked LMTV

I need to re-attach the load sensor air brake valve on my M1088. Anyone have a picture of this mounted that I can use as a reference? Thank you in advance!

Reworked LMTV

I need to re-attach the load sensor air brake valve on my M1088. Anyone have a picture of this mounted that I can use as a reference? Thank you in advance!
Just need a quick picture of how this brake load sensor is mounted. I took the 5th wheel off and am trying to recall where it was mounted. Thank you in advance!

Ronmar

Well I don’t have any 1088 info available, but this video shows it on a 1079. When mounted, the end of the lever arm on the load sensing proportioner should be directly above the bracket that the cable attaches to…

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks