• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

anyone heard from popacom aka bill

DKELONE

I keep hoping that he will really go missing but he has not. I got several emails from him yesterday regarding mule winches and he seemed fine. David.

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I went to the bathroom a minute ago.........guess who followed me in there? looked in the mirror and..........there I was!!!
And by the way Dave, If I ever do go missing for real...........
I'm thinking of disappearing in ILL. HEEEHHEEEE!!!!!!!!!

popacom / BILL in KY.

P.S. DOC.........man you can't tell anyone else about the "SECRET" mission I am on!!!!
Otherwise.........I gotta Kill ya !!!! its in my contract LOL

DKELONE

I'm lucky that the state is large!!!! Bill, you need to go to downtown Chicago---it's lovely this time of year!!!! Goat winches, not mule winches

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks