• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone in New Jersey want 2 cheap M103 trailers?

Billy2642

I won 2 power distribution units (2 trailers with 4 MEP-803a’s), located in Verona, NJ. With fuel rates it’s not worth it to ship the gennys with the trailers but I can ship just the Gens thru FedEx with my corporate account. I need someone that can pick up the trailers, dismount the Gens and take them to the local FedEx freight center or just bring a couple tools with you and take the trailers straight to FedEx and unbolt them there for them to just snatch off the Gens with their forklift. I’ll provide shipping labels obviously. In exchange, I’ll give you both of the M103s trailers for free as compensation for helping. Anyone available?

Last edited:

Guyfang

Staff member
I won 2 power distribution units (2 trailers with 4 MEP-803a’s), located in Verona, NJ. With fuel rates it’s not worth it to ship the gennys with the trailers but I can ship just the Gens thru FedEx with my corporate account. I need someone that can pick up the trailers, dismount the Gens and take them to the local FedEx freight center. I’ll provide shipping labels obviously. In exchange, I’ll give you 1 of the M103s for free and charge a small fee for the other. Anyone available?
Are you trying to sell one or more of the trailers?

Guyfang

Staff member
Good. I was going to remind you to use a vehicle for sale thread, if you were selling them, and that you need to post a price. But since your not selling them, good.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks