• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone in Reno have a starter bracket?

Hollowman

So my brother is in Reno trying to recover an M1009 he got from GL. It's missing the starter bracket (gear reduction) and the starter itself has a crack in it but I think he can get a replacement pretty easily. I know these brackets are tough to come by and you usually have to go through a dealer to get them. He's got one back at home in Boulder, Co and he can send that back out in exchange. I know this is short notice but I'm just looking everywhere I can to save him a trip back to Reno to get this thing. Please pm me if anyone can help out. Thanks everyone for all the fantastic help here on the boards, you are what makes this hobbie possible.

Regards,
Hollowman

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks