• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone in SE Missouri?

Braunchitis

So, I was kinda sorta interested in finding a Deuce to buy (especially because of multifuel capabilities). But first I'd kind of like to see one in person just to see what they're like. Does anyone in SE Missouri have one I could take a look at? I'm in the Cape Girardeau area.

Jakob

So, I was kinda sorta interested in finding a Deuce to buy (especially because of multifuel capabilities). But first I'd kind of like to see one in person just to see what they're like. Does anyone in SE Missouri have one I could take a look at? I'm in the Cape Girardeau area.
Hey, I'm originally from Perryville, about 25 miles North of you. I go back home every two or three months and have had my Deuce out there a couple times. Anyway, I put up information here for a Deuce in Bonne Terre up closer to St Louis. It'd be a couple hour drive or so, but I'd consider that fairly local.

EO2NMCB

If you get over to Poplar Bluff, Mo. There is a guy that has one, also some cucv's and a M43 sitting out side his building. I haven't had the time to stop always in a rush heading to my land. He's on 67 southbond side 1 mile are so before the cut off to 60 west.

scrapdaddy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm in Dittmer, there's a few of us here, one guy even sells them in Cedar Hill. Come on up I've got a m37 also

PorscheTech911

Not to step on anyone's toes, but Jefferson City lists on Gov't Liquidation occasionally and I hear the stuff coming out of there is pretty decent. Thats on my end of the state and I would be happy to pick something up and meet you half way with it.

54reo

I live in Chester IL (across from Perryville). You could stop by anytime and poke around if you want.

Jakob

I wish I would have known about this whenever I picked up my 1009 in Granite City. I'd like to look at a Deuce up close as well.
I drive through Sesser probably every 3 months on my way to Missouri. We should get together one of these times. I'd like to see your trucks. I'll definitely let you know if I roll the Deuce that way.

Midnight Rider

Midnight rider did you buy your m1009 from a guy named ed? Short stocky guy.
Yes, I believe that was his name. I don't remember what his username is on here.

Did he ever get his deuce that he was wanting? That what he told me he was selling the 1009 for.

Last edited:

Midnight Rider

I drive through Sesser probably every 3 months on my way to Missouri. We should get together one of these times. I'd like to see your trucks. I'll definitely let you know if I roll the Deuce that way.
Definitely let me know if you have the deuce.

The only MV I've got at the moment is the 1009. If I get some more money and the wife lets me, I might try to pick up a couple more MVs.