• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone in the Charlotte NC Area?

electraman

I am new to all this and I just bought a 71 M35A2, I live in the Charlotte NC area and wanted to if there are others and are ther and group meetings. As much as I think I am going to enjoy this truck, I am clueless to all of this.

Thanks!

wb1895

I am in Lexington, about 45 minutes North of you on I-85. Feel free to send me a PM and I will be glad to answer any questions you may have. If I dont know the answer I will find it.

cidrich

I am also from Lexington right off of I85. I have only had my 1970 M35a2 for about 6 months and have worked on it some. I dont know alot but I can try to help if I can.

MikeBike

I live in Albemarle, about 30 mins from Charlotte Motor Speedway. Just picked up a Deuce a couple of weeks ago myself, I probably know less than you!
You're welcome to come by my place anytime, I'm on your way to Uwharrie Nat'l Forest too.(30 mins away) The trails are closed 'till April but there are a few miles of gravel roads in the park. There is a SS gtg in late April at URE too.

electraman

Thanks Mike, I am throught way 3 to 4 times a month. My current Girlfriend lives in Pinehurst and I am near Lowes Motor Speedway. I will have to be ther in April!

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got friends in Mooresville, go to the Renaissance Faire in Huntersville, born in Rock Hill, bought my first car in Concord from a guy that lived in Kannapolis, been going to Shelby for the hamfest. Probably will see you at Uwharrie or the GA Rally! Welcome to the site!