• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

anyone in the columbia, sc area?

mtruitt1971

my name is monte and i am currently gathering information before i take the plunge and buy a bobbed deuce or just build one.
my question is, is there anyone in the columbia area who has a bobbed deuce or is in the process of building one, who will let me get a close look at one and maybe give me some more info?

thanks

ctmustang

Monte with the amount of threads on here on how to bob a deuce if you are mechanically inclined that should be all you need. Most have step by step with pics. There are a lot of guys and gals in the Columbia area but dont know of any offhand with bobbed deuces or I'd pass your request on to them.
CT2cents

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lots of folks here in the Columbia area, but I'm not aware of anyone that has or has contemplated building a bobber.

There may be one or more at the GA Rally in October, as we are expecting over 100 military vehicles.2cents

Jimma

Contact blythewoodjoe on here. He is in Blythewood, SC not far from Columbia. He has bobbed a bunch of deuces and is currently bobbing a 5 ton. He helped bob my truck a few months back. He knows his stuff and has all the knowhow, equipment and can really help you. He also has a deuce in process of being bobbed that all the work is done except shortening the frame.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks