• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone in the Jacksonville N.C. area?

MitchG

If anyone is in the Jacksonville N.C. area please let me know. I have a package that I need to have picked up. It's not a GL item so there won't be so many hoops to jump thru to get it. If you also happen to be going to Uwharrie that would be even better!! Please PM me and lets see what we can work out. Thanks in advance!!!!

FrankUSMC

Can they bring it down to Newport? I am about 45 minutes from Jville on highway 24. I am so far behind on every thing, I just do not have the time to make the run. Ask if they can even bring it down hwy 24, might be able to meet them.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

MitchG

No, no untaxed cigs....... That's my story......

Frank, thanks for the offer. I'm still trying to get something worked out. If I can get it down to you I will let you know.
I was gonna try and get them to box it and let me send them a UPS label;, but it looks like it is too heavy for UPS...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks