• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone in Western NY or NW PA?

GottaHaveOne

New here, saw C&C Equipments bobbed duece on ebay and fell in love. Unfortuniately I have more mechanical ability than financial abilty, so a $13000 truck is out of the question. I am more interested in building one. Is there anyone in Western New York or North Western Pennasylvania, that has a deuce, modded or not, that would not mind letting me take a look at it and talking to me about one. Buffalo, Rochester, Erie, Dubois or anywhere close to these area. I am located in the Southern Tier of NY, near Allegany State Park. I am told there are a few deuces for sale in Smethport and Port Allegany, anyone know about them? Thanks in advance, Rick

HAWKMAN

Welcome to this site! if there is anyplace to find a duce it's here on SS. I can't help as I'm on the other side of PA but I'm sure you will get a bite here. :-D

antennaclimber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are several Deuces sitting along Route 6 in PA for sale. One is in Coudersport and the other ones are in the Port Allegeny and Smethport areas.
Go for a drive along Route 6 take a look and let us know how you made out. Don't forget to take a few pictures.
We all wish you luck on your mission.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Send a pm to westfolk, he is just south of Olean.(into PA)

Monkeyboyarmy

Your in luck gottahave one! I was just going to change my name to gottasellone. I am in Kingsville,Ohio which is 40 miles from Erie.Come on out and take one for a ride.I'm sure we can make a deal.Just got put on 4 days pay for 5 days work.Anyone hiring out there?

GottaHaveOne

I appreciate all the answers and help. Unfortuniately at the moment, I am more in a R&D stage than a purchase stage of this. Plan on taking a ride across rt 6, i work in Bradford PA, so its not to far outta the way, itll be a nice ride Saturday morning after I get off work next weekend. I am selling my bike to build one and unfortuniately at the moment i have close to 3 feet of snow in front of the door with no end in sight, and its not really a good time to sell a bike. So spring is when I will be looking to purchase. but until then I woudl be more than willing to travel, and chat about them, gain some more knowledge on what I am getting into aua. Again, I really appreciate the help.

Rick

burt gummers

hey i live in port allegany and have a truck for sale and if you want to check it out you can pm me. trucks along the road here tend to be a bit steep on the price imho. also try westfolk, he is just a couple miles down the road from me.

Last edited: