• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

anyone, know a decent hauling company

No.2Diesel

RE: anyone, know a descent hauling company

You mean "decent."

Dealing with some hauling companies may make you think your descending into H ell.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Joe Jackson with Titan Transport. I have used him before and he is friendly and very reasonable. Bkubu and John Winslow have also used him and were happy with the service. He is very familiar with MV's.

Cell: 434-426-7361
Home: 434-384-0380

If you don't get him on his cell, don't leave a voice mail. He doesn't get them a lot of times. Just call back later.

davidkroberts

i used www.uship.com which isnt the uhaul trucks you can rent but a haul board similar to ebay. They have very extensive writeups about each carrier and references. they are usually allot cheaper. Do not under any circumstances use a carrier named AAA AllStar discount auto transporters.

I found a reputable shipper and arranged a price in about 4 hours using uship very clean operation.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks