• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone know of a rolling M135 M211 chassis for sale in New England ?

Red Neck

Anybody know of a parts or rolling chassis for the M135 or M211 series truck in New England, perfer CT. I might be using the axles for a project truck. A friend has a non runing/bad trans M135 and I would hate to strip the axles out of it if there is a alternative. Thanks

WyoDeuce

See if you can find a phone # for berlin auto parts in Berlin MA. They used to have an old deuce out in the middle of their junkyard. I haven't been there in years but it is the kind of truck that old scrapyards seem to keep around.

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anybody know of a parts or rolling chassis for the M135 or M211 series truck in New England, perfer CT. I might be using the axles for a project truck. A friend has a non runing/bad trans M135 and I would hate to strip the axles out of it if there is a alternative. Thanks
I was looking for some parts and a fellow at Mosquito Four Wheel Drive mentioned to me that he had some M135 axles for sale. In case you want to enlarge your marketplace area their number is 330-889-9693