• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone know of a single axle air force 5th wheel trailer?

Hooty481

There a guy that is telling me that he has a single axel air force trailer that's flatbed and hooks to a 5th wheel that he's wanting to sell. I have looked on the site and on the Internet but haven't found anything. Does anybody know of what he may be talking about?

DieselBob

Does it have any data plates ? They made a ton of single axle box trailers over the years so using the same platform to make a flatbed would be reasonable. I have not seen one though.

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There a guy that is telling me that he has a single axel air force trailer that's flatbed and hooks to a 5th wheel that he's wanting to sell. I have looked on the site and on the Internet but haven't found anything. Does anybody know of what he may be talking about?
Likely a M118 or M117.

M 118A1.jpg

M117 6tonBefore.jpg

Last edited:

Hooty481

When he sends me pictures of it I'll post them on here so we won't be guessing anymore. It sounds alot like the m127a2c minus one axle. I don't know which would be better. If it is the m117/m118 would it pull behind my m915?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks