• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone know where to get the interior Foam insulation padding for Frankencabs?

I've got a couple pieces of the foam insulation that are starting to come apart inside of the Frankencab. I have only seen this type of foam padding in the Frankencabs and wondering if anyone knows where you can this exact kind foam insulation?

I'm one of those guys that it drives me nuts to not have everything in like new condition on the interior lols

wcuhillbilly

I'm one of those guys that it drives me nuts to not have everything in like new condition on the interior lols
and your working on old military trucks?????????? Good luck,,,,,,,, seriously though, you may wander through a semi local big truck wrecking yard and look at body/hood insulation. this is the only place Ive ever seen anything that really resembles the closed cell foam that I find falling on my head as I drive my 816 in and out of the rutted USFS roads here in BFE Wyoming. Otherwise I was going to look into the building supply shops for some sound room foam insulation like they use in recording studios. (just not the old egg crate crap) the harder closed cell foam like was used in the older backpacking sleeping pads.

elkhtr

Artisan is selling some adhesive backed foam insulation panels in the classifieds.
It looks like the same stuff used on the doghouse in my 923.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks