• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone looking for dueces? Got some in PA coming available

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
RE: Anyone looking for dueces? Got some in PA coming availab

welcome! A compulsion to check GL is pretty commom around here. [thumbzup]

CaptB

RE: Anyone looking for dueces? Got some in PA coming availab

Actually, I don't get to look at that site alot. I just happened to be searching for some other items. I have the pleasure of looking at the DRMO site as part of the Law Enforcement Support Office (LESO) program and get to pick out trucks before they reach the GSA, Donation and public process.

M1075

Re: RE: Anyone looking for dueces? Got some in PA coming ava

CaptB said:
Actually, I don't get to look at that site alot. I just happened to be searching for some other items. I have the pleasure of looking at the DRMO site as part of the Law Enforcement Support Office (LESO) program and get to pick out trucks before they reach the GSA, Donation and public process.
CaptB-

Welcome to Steel Soldiers. With the LESO program are you able to direct screen and pick-up items from DRMO? With first pick, you must get some good stuff. What trucks do you have? Post up some pics and share!

CaptB

Hi 2 Star

Go to the Photo Gallery and you will see the trucks we have. Album is OEM. Some pics of my friend's duece are there also. I'm trying to get a collection of the trucks used by Emergency Management for the site.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks