• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone looking for LED headlights.. found some

CMXterra

edited to remove direct link to what I found.. But it can be found on Ebay.

24v Trucklites 7" rounds. The guy does not list the model number but from what I can tell Trucklite only makes the 24v rounds that fit the M35's so I am guessing these are the right ones for us.

Picked up two for myself and looks like he has 4 more.

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just thought I would pass on the find. And just for clarification I have nothing to do with the auction.
And you just broke this websites rules.

You can post a link to an ebay listing ONLY if it is yours.

Don't be surprised if Doghead deletes this thread.

Auction Postings: Please abide by the following rules concerning the posting of auction information in the forums:
• Do NOT post about future or current GL/GSA/eBay (including items for sale in buy-it-now formats)/local/city/state/Federal/estate auctions. You may post about any auction after the auction is closed.
• Do not post links to auction photos. GL/GSA links quit working after a short period of time so save the image to your PC and then attach it to your post.
Do NOT post links to current eBay auctions or Craig's List ads that are not your own. You may post a link to your own auction/ad only if it is in an information/discussion thread about you vehicle/item. Do not start a post in the Conversations forum or your vehicle specific forum just to announce your auction/ad.
• No collusion as specified above.

Last edited:

Darwin T

they may not be headlights but route clearance lights. check to make sure that they have 3 wires coming out of the back and a w shape at the top that looks different than the rest of the bulb. the route clearance lights have two different ones, the 07382 looks like a head light from the front but only has 2 wires in the back, the other light 07392 looks like a fog light and both have a mount that they fit in to mount to something. it may fit the headlight bucket but you won't have high beams unless it is a true headlight. i will take a picture of the route clearance light this weekend and try to post it, it may be tuesday before i can post it if my compute is still acting crazy.

also make sure its 24 volt there are 12 volt headlights also.

Last edited:

CMXterra

Good points Don.. I sent a message to try to clarify the part number but have not heard back from him.

I know that it is listed as 24v so I took a gamble as I did not see a 7" trucklite in 24v that was anything but a headlight.

Edit to add. Comparing the images to the 24v headlamp and the 24v utility lights it appears to be the headlight. We will see soon enough I suppose.

Last edited:

Darwin T

thats why i can take a picture of it this weekend. i did not know there were different lights. they are very good lights and will get mounted on my M109a3 just not as headlights, probably rear work lights.

Darwin T

if you search "M998 Headlight Guards on M35A2C's?? " there is a picture of the route clearance light mounts. i don't know which lights it has in it but the mount is the same as mine.

Darwin T

i think it is a 07392 route clearance light. the one that has a different pattern that the headlight. i think it is all one solid pattern without the high beam looking part at the top. be carefull when you buy LED bulbs because some of these only have two wire and are not headlights.

CMXterra

i think it is a 07392 route clearance light. the one that has a different pattern that the headlight. i think it is all one solid pattern without the high beam looking part at the top. be carefull when you buy LED bulbs because some of these only have two wire and are not headlights.

Here is an image of what he is selling.

Attachments

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Seller says the part number is - 07382-TAC.

It's a route clearance light.

Last edited:

Darwin T

two wires no high beam. i think it will still fit in the bucket though. i will try it in a bucket and take a picture of the back and show the 2 wires. the led headlight has the same 3 numbered wires as a regular bulb.

tbanks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
As per usuall the powers that be choose to pick and choose what rules will be inforced.My thinking is if its a rule then its a rule.A spade is a spade, if the majority want it changed then by all means change the rule but till then the rules need to be inforced by the moderators.

CMXterra

from my understanding of the rules it is no different than posting info about a product from a regular storefront as the product was / is not an auction. I asked one of the mods for clarification and hope they can clear this question soon.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The rules are pretty clear to me. Perhaps a short vacation will help clear the OPs mind.

KsM715

And you just broke this websites rules.

You can post a link to an ebay listing ONLY if it is yours.

Don't be surprised if Doghead deletes this thread.

Auction Postings: Please abide by the following rules concerning the posting of auction information in the forums:
• Do NOT post about future or current GL/GSA/eBay (including items for sale in buy-it-now formats)/local/city/state/Federal/estate auctions. You may post about any auction after the auction is closed.
• Do not post links to auction photos. GL/GSA links quit working after a short period of time so save the image to your PC and then attach it to your post.
Do NOT post links to current eBay auctions or Craig's List ads that are not your own. You may post a link to your own auction/ad only if it is in an information/discussion thread about you vehicle/item. Do not start a post in the Conversations forum or your vehicle specific forum just to announce your auction/ad.
• No collusion as specified above.
You big bully!! See what you did here.:p:p:profl

JK Hope you're not to upset with me.

Darwin T

here are my lights that i paid $250.00 for when i did not know that there were 12 volt, 24 volt, headlights and two types of route clearance lights. this is pictures of the 2 wire design, the one that looks like a headlight and the light in a bucket, it fits fine. if you are looking for lights check what type they are.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks