• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone looking for LED headlights.. found some

Darwin T

i see one set is headlights and one is the route clearance lights. thats what i have right now. post some pictures of you install. i am working on the install plan for my route clearance lights now.

HanksDeuce

I bought a set of Trucklite LED headlights and auxiliary lights (route clearing) from the same guy. The auxiliary lights tested out perfectly when I hooked them up. I haven't tried the headlights yet because my deuce is an hour away. I'll get to it next weekend when my lift kit comes in to proceed with the bobbing project.

Good luck in getting those LED lights installed.

Anybody care to share a schematic on how to wire auxiliary lights into the factory wiring?

Heath_h49008

Remember when led flashlights cost $100? Now they are $5 including batteries and sold at gas stations. These LEDs will be dropping in price as well. Just a guess, but $20-$50 a headlight in the next year or three. (Provided the US$ doesn't drop to $50 for a loaf of bread before that.)

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Just put a "Y" adapter in your headlight HI beam circuit, then they will come on automatically. Also, the TRUE headlights have a clear cover, the ones that have 3 wires but the cover isn't clear, those are not headlights.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks