• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone near Fort Meade

Oasis-3

Is anyone near Fort Meade that can do a pick up for me?
Work has been crazy the last few weeks and
I can not get off to do the pick up of the M101A1 I won.
It needs to be loaded out on a small trailer and I can come pick it up on the weekend with my trailer.
I will give you gas money and a case of beer for your help.
Thanks
Cliff
(717)-443-9651

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is anyone near Fort Meade that can do a pick up for me?
Work has been crazy the last few weeks and
I can not get off to do the pick up of the M101A1 I won.
It needs to be loaded out on a small trailer and I can come pick it up on the weekend with my trailer.
I will give you gas money and a case of beer for your help.
Thanks
Cliff
(717)-443-9651
I might be able to help this coming week, but I might be headed in the wrong direction than you want it to go.

Ripcord01

Cliff,

I will be picking up the trailer for you on Tuesday. I will need you to email or fax me a copy of the receipt marked Paid, and the release form that alllows me to pick up trailer. This is per GL. Should be a breeze after that..I will put trailer in ny driveway and you can pick it up when you can.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks