• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone near Ft Carson?

MitchG

I won four duece tops at Ft Carson and was wondering if someone may be able to pick them up for me and help me get them ready to be shipped?
They require an EUC and I'll be sending that in first of this week. I know that may be a long process but I figured I would try and get my ducks in a row ahead of time and not wait till the last minute!!!
Please PM me if you tik you might be able to help. Thanks!!!

mcmullag

uh

I don't get this. I could use a single deuce top and live right near Ft Carson
but did not bid because I cannot use or dispose of 4 of them.

Help me Mr. Wizard! What did I do wrong? Nothing. I shall go on.......

M1075

I don't get this. I could use a single deuce top and live right near Ft Carson
but did not bid because I cannot use or dispose of 4 of them.

Help me Mr. Wizard! What did I do wrong? Nothing. I shall go on.......
Offer to help and work a deal with the buyer on one of the tops. Hmmmm, just a thought.

MitchG

Hey man, I'm sure we could work out something if you could help me out!! It may be a while as the notorious EUC turtle just left the starting line a couple of days ago!!! I got a quote from a shipper to pick them up but wanted to make sure I explored all my options.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks