• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone near Mechanicsburg

Engine5

Wondering if there is anyone that could pick up a box of sleeping bags for me at Mechanicsburg and ship them to MA. I usually get things around here so I do my load outs myself. But I am not sure how to go about getting a box Fed Ex'ed or UPS'ed if I am not there in person. I have a Fed Ex account but I am not sure if they will pick up from Mechanicsburg. Of course I will cover all cost's prior.
Thanks,
Mike

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Send a PM to Krall, he may be able to help you.

Oasis-3

I just picked up two boxes at Mechanicsburg today and now it is snowing so I can not unload my trailer. Maybe next week give me a call 717-443-9651

You mat want to try a local UPS store. I just had the one in Portsmouth, VA secure a couple of pallets for me at Portsmouth for the bargain price of $50.00. They can also give a shipping estimate, but usually a little pricey.

Engine5

Thanks MW, yesterday I called the base they told me that UPS and Fed Ex wont pick them up because they are not in a sealed box. That was my first thought. I never heard of that, but I'm not going to argue with them. Its the same as never argue with your waiter or the building code inspector....aua

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Standard UPS won't but the UPS Store will package (seal) the container. I had stuff shipped out of Richmond GL by UPS Store. It cost a little more but not enough to warrant me driving from MD down there and back.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks