• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone near Norfolk/Chesapeake

ATC

I've never worked with GL before, so this is all new to me...

But I am currently the high bidder on an event (it is not vehicle related). There are a few pieces of pipe/tube that are a bit long, and the pictures don't give a good definition of length. If I can, I will be bringing a 16' car trailer (well, I think I have to with the weight we're talking about)

Just wondering if I can call the location, and they can walk out there and measure the longer pieces of tube for me?

If not, I've got no problem bringing a chop saw...

My second request....In the odd chance I cannot make it, I was wondering if anyone out that way can pick it up for me and hold it until a weekend. Event ends 12/14 (Tues.). I have this coming Friday off work (12/17) and no more vacation days left. Holidays are our busy time at work. I'm really hoping I can get the invoice by then and be out there the 17th.

Everything should fit on a car trailer and/or Deuce-and-bigger trucks.

Please PM me for more details if you are able and willing to pick these up for me if I cannot. I can compensate you for your troubles.

hoop

You have 10 business days...and if you call and communicate with them maybe a few days longer.

peecook

norfolk is great to deal with, portsmouth is too but they are BUSY. no problem ever coordinating with either in the past.

ATC

Thanks for the good news. I hope to do business with them in the future if they are that good to work with...

I was outbid this morning, so it looks like I will not be getting the items. I bid $200 more than I wanted to 2 days ago, and it just jumped another $200 more this morning. Dang aua

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks