• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone need end curtains?

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I may be interested in a set, as soon as I find out if my deuce has the canvas laying in the bed or not.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll let you know in two weeks when I pick up my truck...I don't know if it has any of the canvas in the bed or not.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I swear I am cool with this type of post, but I am unclear why a previous post of mine trying to sell something for a fellow SSer down on his luck gets pulled, and this post doesn't. MIKE MANGUS, any comments?

butch atkins

:ditto: I too have seen multiple posts on this thread selling M135 M211 parts,that are still up ,but mine was pulled also.So,why arent the "rules" being applied to all posts of this type ? I do think an explanation is in order. Thanks to BKubu for bringing this up

tjmilitary

This post has been pulled before and I was told to reword it. But I have asked the same question many times. i am not opposed to anyones posts either but the one selling CDR valves for the CUCV's was on for months. My goes on for 5 min and gets pulled. I'm not sure why some can stay and others can't.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks