• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone need end curtains?

tjmilitary

Still have more end curtians to get rid of. If you need a set and would like to save on shipping I can bring them to the MVPA convention with me. Let me know. Thanks:-D

Jinx

I still need a set. Just need to work out my finances for the next couple weeks to see if there is enough cash to afford it. (stupid recession)

Any idea what shipping would be to zip code 98072?

tjmilitary

Again thanks to all of you for your purchases. Still have more available at $40 per set. Let me know if you need some and will be at the MVPA convention and I can bring them with and save on the shipping.

tjmilitary

Thanks to all again for your purchases. Still have more to get rid of. If anyone needs some let me know. We can work something out for a large lot if anyone would like.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks