• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone need MEP-003 Parts?

Hasbeen

We have quite a few complete core engines , and even a couple of depot level reman complete engines.
In addittion to the complete engines, we have several in different states of disassembly.
All of the engines were in support of a rebuild program we were subcontractor on several years ago.
We did all of the machine work, and sourced parts for longblock engines.
If anything we have will help any of you guys get one of your machines back on line let me know.
Most of the core engines are stored behind our building, and the weather will claim them eventually.
I personally know knothing about the generator ends. We did engines only.
We sourced the bearings, piston rings, gaskets, and seals at a fraction of
the OEM cost.
If anyone needs any of these part numbers send me an e-mail.

Hasbeen

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
depends on what tin you need I may know someone who has some. And maybe a starter too. If you are interested PM me and I'll put you in touch with him

crazydave72k5

Sorry Derf I guess I was giddy at the prospect of getting a fuel tank for my generator I actually read your post first but then as things went on I wasnt paying attention.Once again my humble apologies Dave

derf

Update. I talked to the guy selling the parts. He had to go out of town but will resume the deal upon his return.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
LMK is Let Me Know.
You used 8th instead of eighth. I'm just sayin.

I realize it is not proper to end a sentence with a preposition, but "of which he is wanting to get rid" sounds haughty.

The other guy said he would PM me instead of "Private Message".

I get your point, though, so next time I'll try and remember to substitute "Please advise" instead of LMK.

By the way, (There, I didn't use BTW), is the MVCC in your avatar Roman for 1205 or Mohawk Valley Community College?

Just kidding. I know the answer. But, there are more unknown acronyms in your avatar and signature than there were in my original (now more better) post.
LMFAO, Derf that was the best laugh I had all day. I want you as my trial lawyer.
Do you know what LMFAO means...? Thanks man. Don

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks