• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone new Revo NV with a spare 395 Tire/Wheel or 2 to help a M1084 owner stuck on the side of the road all day? 8/15 8pm PST

GTUnit

Anyone new Revo NV with a spare 395 Tire/Wheel or 2 to help a M1084 owner stuck on the side of the road all day?

Last edited:

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm about 150mi South of Reno. Just a thought, the Munitions Museum here in Hawthorne has an M1078. But I'm not sure they are open tomorrow, if they are I might be able to borrow the spare off their truck, if the person with the flat hasn't gotten help. Will follow this up first thing tomorrow morning.

Last edited:

NVDiveguy

I'm about 150mi South of Reno. Just a thought, the Munitions Museum here in Hawthorne has an M1078. But I'm not sure they are open tomorrow, if they are I might be able to borrow the spare off their truck, if the person with the flat hasn't gotten help. Will follow this up first thing tomorrow morning.
I’m in Carson City. I have a spare on my M1078. Where are you trying to get to?

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Forgot I had this number. Fleet Care Roadside Repair (775) 636-3465. He's an independent service. He changed a flat tire on my M105A2 trailer last year when we were stuck at the Loves truck stop on 80 just West of Fernley.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks