• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

anyone off I-40 between greenville nc and knoxville tn

tripp2727

i will be driving back to knoxville tn from greenville nc tomorrow, sunday 11apr and need a service light switch for my 1009. in my stupidity i disassembled the switch trying to find out if it was corroded and broke it. now my lights still dont work and i need to replace this switch. i will be driving down I-40w and eventually hwy 421 to boone to bypass the I-40 rockslide in asheville. so if anyone has a switch or a better alternate route please share as well.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
You will be driving right by my house i live on the Tn side just west of boone. but I am not home and i dont have the parts ya need or I would gladly give them. sorry. that is a good way to go , i take the truck thru there sometimes to get home. Cant wait till 40 is open again!:driver:

tripp2727

thanks for the response and the advice on the roads. i figure thats a long stretch of road and someone has to live off of it somewhere.

Alredneck

Banned
There are a couple members on that side of the state, wish they would hurry up with the member map from the old site. Im all the way west TN.