• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone Order From Saturn Surplus?

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have placed two orders with Jay at Saturn Surplus recently. On the first one, I went two weeks with no info and my card was not charged. When I call to check they said they did not have the parts. The second one was placed with Jay again last week and nothing on my card as yet. Is this normal and if it is, how do you put up with that?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Never had any wait or problems with them.

Srjeeper

TWM,

I honestly have never had an issue with any of my many dealings with Saturn. They've always sent what I ordered in a timely maner and had what I ordered everytime. Perhaps a call to them on Monday would be your best course of action rather than sit and wonder.

Best of luck....I'm sure there's a viable explanation.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm across the country. Usually takes a week or so to get my order/.If there is an issue with out of stock items, I usually get a phone call.

Monica

If they're back-ordered, they cannot charge your credit card. Standard vendor agreements with credit card companies is that material purchased must be shipped within 24 hours of the card being charged.

Played heck with a small company I worked with because we produced material on demand, but it could take days to manufacture the order, THEN the card would be declined....

steelandcanvas

I too, have nothing but good things to say about Jay and Saturn Surplus. In fact, I've never heard anything bad. Good service, good selection, fast shipping. Give Jay a call and get it straightened out.

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have ordered from them several times without incident. One time, a $6 item was missing from a hole in the box. I tried contacting them about it, but they never returned my emails.

tm america

Ordered from them over 10 times.Always been super fast shipping and good prices...Maybe there was an issue with the card number you gave them or some missin info so they couldnt complete the transaction?Not sure what could be happening but give them a call i'm sure you guys can figure it out

mikew

I've ordered from then quite a few times, just got an order in a week ago. Always arrives in a timely fashion and I've never had a problem.

One unusual thing about them; the way you find out if something is out of stock is that you just don't get it. They don't call or e-mail you if they are unable to ship an item, it just doesn't show up and it is not put on back-order.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks