• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone parting out M35 winch brackets and bumper???

sailor2000

I did so well :D with my post about soft top frame parts, I thought I would give my winch mounting needs a try... went back by the Museum where they are stored and took a closer look.... really need winch brackets, frame extensions, a front bumper and the radiator / front engine mount assy... the Pennsylvania Guard did a heck of a job on the front end before they let her go.... anyone have some extras???

Thanks

Attachments

sailor2000

Actually, the front oil pan sump is bent inwards also. Looks like someone drove it up onto a guard rail or something and when they pulled it off the bumper hooked on whatever it was and got bent up and out. Somebody was in trouble with their officer that day I bet!

rosco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Once you get parts, those little wrinkles will buff right out!. Hopefully your frame is not tweeked too. I can never understand how some of that stuff happens. If the dent in the oil pad is very extensive, it will change the level on you dipstick.

Lee in Alaska

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks