• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone picking up at Ft Sill in October 2008?

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone going to be at Ft. Sill, OK next week or the following week (Oct 6-17)? I have a realtively small item to be picked up. It's an MBU-103 - about 40-50 pounds that needs to be sent to Lexington, SC. The last time I got a quote on something this small from the LTL boys, it amounted to $4-5 a pound, while the UPS charge (or fedEx Ground) would be less than $1.50 a pound. I'd prefer to pay another SS member to pick it up and get it shipped than deal with the GL approved shippers.

M1075

SCSG-G4 said:
Anyone going to be at Ft. Sill, OK next week or the following week (Oct 6-17)? I have a realtively small item to be picked up. It's an MBU-103 - about 40-50 pounds that needs to be sent to Lexington, SC. The last time I got a quote on something this small from the LTL boys, it amounted to $4-5 a pound, while the UPS charge (or fedEx Ground) would be less than $1.50 a pound. I'd prefer to pay another SS member to pick it up and get it shipped than deal with the GL approved shippers.
I just got back from Fort Sill this afternoon. :( I was there picking up an M101 and I could have easily gotten it for you. I am very sorry. Maybe someone else can speak up and help out.

Attachments

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be picking up a M35A2 this week. I can grab your stuff and get it shipped out. Let me know the details.

Warthog
Oklahoma City

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks