• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone regret goin to 16.00r20 Tires on M923a2?

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
I live in the world whereas there exists tears and tires.
Here in Florida they rent wheels and tires for cars/trucks for special occasions for big
bucks and make profit.

Trucks usually belong shod with what the original engineers decided on... but can use bigger, larger tires within reason, say again, within reason.

There is brandie new vehicles to go faster with, much better brakes too.
I never see that about big bigger tires and stopping distance compared to OEM tires...
articulation

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have an M920 I put 1600s on and it sure helped the ride a lot keeps my RPS down a bit more at speed all in all I like them a lot. The only downside I have found is it increased my turning radius a fair bit, I have to backup a couple more times in a tight turn!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks