• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone see this stuff before?

eagle4g63

So I have some of these products( I have a case of the second stuff) and would like to know if they are OK to burn in the deuce.

Also I have some HEET, on the bottle it says: do not run in a diesel. Why not? And if I did(way small amount) what could happen. I ask because I have already put one bottle in the tank with my concoction of stuff(wmo, new trans fluid, diesel, gas and whatever else I had in there that tank) and the one bottle is suppose to be used with 10 gallons.....so this time it was 1 in 50 gallons-I did this before I read the bottleaua. Anyway ran that tank and 3 more sense, and so far no problems.

Attachments

cyruscat

Your first pic of the Winter Start is a new one on me. Appears to be a motor oil thinner for sub-zero temps. If it is petroleum based it will burn fine, might even be good stuff to thin some thick WMO.

The Run-Rite is a thin solvent like MEK, Toulene, etc. Similiar to high octane gas, again if mixed at least 50/50 with WMO it's OK.

I was given 5 gallons of MEK and added it to 50 gallons barrel of WMO and it thinned it some and made it easier to filter and the M35A2 loved it.

With cold weather coming up both of these would be handy to thin WMO.

Enjoy!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks