• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone selling 5-ton transfer case parts?

DMgunn

I need an input shaft bearing retainer for my M139. I haven't been able to find anyone that sells anything other than maintenance items or complete cases. Anyone know who to try, before I start calling random MV magazine vendors? Also, are all the 5 ton cases the same?

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ron aka 73m819 is putting another xcase in his 5t 819 he might have the part that you need. youll just have to send him a pm

DMgunn

deuceman51 - I do have concerns that a bearing might have come apart and gone through the gears......if I get into mine and it can't be fixed, what would you want for yours? And what part of SD are you in?

DMgunn

Found one! Memphis Equipment has them, and at a very reasonable price.

Now hopefully this will take care of it. I'm not afraid of a replacing a bearing, or other easy to get to parts, but just hope that the rest is O.K. I REALLY don't want to drop that case out....

supermechanic

There is a big outfit in Montana that always has them for sale .
I can't remember their name, but they usually have a full page ad in the publication 'Rock and Dirt', a trade paper for excavation and mining.
Hopefully someone else here can come up with a name.
Shipping from montana has to be cheaper than from the east coast.

DMgunn

Got the package today!

Very impressed with Memphis Equipment - great price, and even better speed. The seal is already installed and greased, even - I am ready to go!

Now, if I can only get that input shaft nut off with so little room to work in between the trans and t-case.......