• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone selling a Deuce/CUCV in MD area

nositri

Hello everyone, I'm trying to get into this hobby by acquiring my first MV. I'm looking for a deuce or a CUCV m1008 or m1028 in the Maryland area.

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last edited:

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I have a M\1008 for sale good runner,no rust,new paint,mud tires,just passed PA.inspection,new batteries,new glow plugs.$3900. I am located about 30 minutes south of you.

jmh4x4

welcome! A group of us are getting together at Elk Neck State Park on the weekend of the 13th-14th. You should stop by check out some of the fleet.

nositri

hey guys thanks for the links to the classifieds. . 4750 is a bit out of my price range for that 1028 and I've been down and checked out Kevin (decodeme2) stuff, I just don't have anyway to get one of his trucks up here without spending 4 or 500 dollars for a tow, haha I'm kind of looking for a vehicle with a MD title so I can just get some temporary tags and drive it back, but that's not a must or at least closer than Kevin so I don't have to use any main highways. I have horrible luck, so I'd definitely get stopped on the return trip. I figured I'd put the word in here and I'll stick it out for the right deal / oppurtunity to come by.

Thanks a bunch,
James

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Got two that you could drive to North East with titles, great runners and are dropsides. pm me. You have a collection of us near you who can help you out. Good to have another MD guy on the site.. ATD

dedgar301

I am picking up an M1008 and an M1028 at Ft. Meade next week. My goal is to keep one to restore and get rid of the other one. Contact me in about 2 weeks to see what my status is on what I want to do with the other one. I would probably sell it to you at my cost and can arrainge for pretty cheap transport to you too. I bid on two of them, hoping to win at least one, but ended up winning both.

jeffwho@verizon.net

1028 For SALE Low Mls.Clean,No rust

How soon did you need it?I have a very nice 1028 with only 14-k mls. on it.Newer tires,new driveshaft,runs great!I also have a very clean 1028-A2 Dually with only ( 5,800 )mls. on it.

jeffwho@verizon.net

Low ml.Dually 1028 cucv

I am concidering all offers.I paid alot for it because of it's condition.I am asking $7500.With a reg.dually pick-up bed on it.I have it in a cab & chassy version for $6500.The single wheel 1028 is $4500.give me a call,let's talk! JP.410-530-6030

Mudstone

i just want a 1008 and i think jcappel is selling his today.. i was gonna get there tomorrow morning.. :( so the search continues im in CT so closer is better. Looked at one in torrington and it has a slipping starter.. how much is a starter for the 1008?

tsmall07

I've got a M1008 for sale with a big 'ol flat bed. $2000. It isn't running right now but is an easy fix! PM me if interested. $2650 if I fix it first.

It's in Roanoke, VA

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks