• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

anyone set up a former military trailer for hauling kayaks???

leeinmemphis

Hey everyone,

I'm picking up a m818 and a m105 this weekend. I'm going to put some sort of a ladder rack or cross bar system to hold our kayaks. Just curious if anyone has any ideas that they would like to share? I'm also thinking about maybe putting a rack on the back of the truck for now until I get the bed installed.

Mark2X2

Hey everyone,

I'm picking up a m818 and a m105 this weekend. I'm going to put some sort of a ladder rack or cross bar system to hold our kayaks. Just curious if anyone has any ideas that they would like to share? I'm also thinking about maybe putting a rack on the back of the truck for now until I get the bed installed.
You best bet would be to get a M101 rather than the M105, the M105 is for the Deuce. The m105 is a hand full for a pick up, I towed mine 5 miles home after unloading of my semi and it looked funny behind a pick up.
http://s788.beta.photobucket.com/us...uck and Trailers/100_0401.jpg.html?sort=3&o=6