• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone shipping a container from Australia to the US?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm looking at a turret that's in Australia and would like to get it to the US. Anyone working on getting a container in the US from Australia and have about a 3ft x 3ft x 2 1/2ft of space open? Could also fill the inside of it with smaller items too when it comes to space.

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There was one that just landed in CA, had a few of my bits squeezed in but I will looking for another opportunity down the road, so keep us all posted. I'll check the other end for you too.

unitedstatesoffreight

We're affiliated with an International freight and logistics coordinator based in Australia. They have stuff coming to the states all the time. If you want I can reach out to them and see when the next shipment is heading this way and if there is space and how much etc.. Just let me know.

unitedstatesoffreight

Ok we reached out to our guys in Australia. They're on a bit on a time difference but as soon as they respond I will let you know. If they can do it for your price range I'll put you in touch with them directly and you can facilitate the deal from there. If you can, please email me directly moving forward. Jon@unitedstatesoffreight.com

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
There was one that just landed in CA, had a few of my bits squeezed in but I will looking for another opportunity down the road, so keep us all posted. I'll check the other end for you too.
Thanks, please do.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks