• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone snag a 923 from Jeff city last week?

ruckus

Please tell me SOMEONE scored one or more of them last thursday! Out of 20 trucks listed the "Worst" one had a broken drivers side door handle and a mismatched hood.
All seemed to be average to low mileage and below average hours. The Jeff city trucks were definitely the cream of the crop for 923's on GL last week.
I was wishin' I coulda had one, but unfortunately I didn't have enough pennies saved up.

Here's to hoping a bunch of you scored! :beer:

Jason

Stein12501

I won one of them. I won the 923 that needed a jump to start. Viewed them the day before and they all looked good. Talk to one of the guard members and he had said they hated to see them go because they just had most of them reworked. Like I said the one I got needs a jump to start (I hope) we will see. Working on the paperwork now and see what happens.

spartan_185

I picked up a nice running M925 up there on July 2nd. I drove it home (405 miles) without a single hitch. I got a chance to peek around at some of the trucks that sold last week. They were very nice. Most seemed to be recent rebuilds and repowers. Ive got two other trucks to go pick up in different places already or I would have definitely bought one in Jefferson City with the intent on driving it home. Dont be suprised if you find four new Hawker AGM batteries under the seat! Every truck I have bought out of there so far has had them under the seat. Mike is great to work with too.

groundog

:driver:i got a 915A1 out of vegas about 4 months back---had 4 new hawker batteries and about 75 gallons of fuel---drove home to phoenix---no problems----didnt have to buy any fuel

Stein12501

Yea Spartan_185 congrats on your score. Looking forward to picking it up just have to drive about 40 miles. I bought a deuce from there and have dealt with Mike before. A real nice guy to work with. Maybe Santa Mike might help me out we will see. Just hope it's bad batteries heard the horror stories. Will let everyone know when I pick her up. Thanks,

ruckus

Picked one up, i excited to go pick it up! Anybody wanna help lol
Goat, if you drive her home you should be coming pretty close to my place in Joplin MO on I-44. If you need a place to wrench on anything PM me and I'll give you the specifics.
Hopefully with as good as those trucks looked you can drive her from Jeff back to Tulsa without a hitch.

Congrats man!

And post pics when you get her home!

Jason

usaforce

M923 Jeff City

I ended up with one...........my first truck. I was unfortunate to pick the truck that brought the most money!!! I set my sights on her and ended up with high bid, but it came at a price. I noticed that most of the trucks had "ATAP Inc" dyno test tags and tan motors. I hope they were all rebuilt recently like they look they have been. I couldn't get up there to inspect them.

brazengoat06

Goat, if you drive her home you should be coming pretty close to my place in Joplin MO on I-44. If you need a place to wrench on anything PM me and I'll give you the specifics.
Hopefully with as good as those trucks looked you can drive her from Jeff back to Tulsa without a hitch.

Congrats man!

And post pics when you get her home!

Jason
I really appreciate the offer Jason! Thanks a bunch, ill pm you and maybe if nothing else you can show me your truck! I just hope this EUC doesn't take much longer!!

ruckus

I really appreciate the offer Jason! Thanks a bunch, ill pm you and maybe if nothing else you can show me your truck! I just hope this EUC doesn't take much longer!!
Well, Sir Goat if you stop by my place you'll be disappointed! As of yet I don't have an MV. But that's why I"m here, to learn more about what to buy and what to stay away from.

Got your PM,
Congrats again on the new ride!

Jason

brazengoat06

Well, Sir Goat if you stop by my place you'll be disappointed! As of yet I don't have an MV. But that's why I"m here, to learn more about what to buy and what to stay away from.

Got your PM,
Congrats again on the new ride!

Jason
well making a friend is ok as well lol, we may just make it a point to stop and fill up in joplin.