• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone to inspect a Deuce and/or 5 ton in Mechanicsburg, PA

Kalashnikov

Looking at buying either a Deuce or a 5 ton variant in Mechanicsburg, PA in the next couple months. Curious if anyone is in the area and willing to see what the truck would need in order to be in drivable condition back to Mass. :driver:

fasttruck

Trucks going up for sale at Mechanicsburg frequently appear without the instrument planel and gauges to save you from radium exposure. Also fluids may be removed to protect the environment so you may have to bring oil etc. Depends on which unit turned the truck in and how diligent they followed demil proceedueres.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I will be up there on Tuesday, I will take a look at what is there. I was at meade today. Deuces there, are rough. Several real nice A3's but some A3's coming up look as bad as the deuces.