• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

anyone transport or know of somone

jay741

hi i am thinking of getting a 6.2 in a can i was wondering if anyone here owns a transport company. my birthday is coming up an im hoping to get an engine. i live in ri an some of the recent engins have come from ohio. so if any one transports or knows some one any info in appraicted thanks

GIJoeCzar

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Best Shipping Broker Around

Contact Mike Bergfeld and tell him that Joe Czarnik sent you - he'll treat you right:

Michael Bergfeld
Business Development Manager
myFreightWorld
Toll Free: (877) 549-9438
Direct Line: (913) 905-5209
Fax: (866) 761-7510
mbergfeld@myfreightworld.com
www.3plinabox.net

If your motor is in a shipping container all the better. And, you can always save money by having the motor delivered to the nearest trucking terminal to you.

Good luck.

Joe

GIJoeCzar

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry about that; try this:

Michael Bergfeld
Business Development Manager
myFreightWorld
Toll Free: (877) 549-9438
Direct Line: (913) 905-5209
Fax: (866) 761-7510

mbergfeld@myfreightworld.com

www.3plinabox.net

MRTHauling

Southeast Ohio

jay741,
I have a small trucking company in southeastern ohio and would be interested in helping whenever I could. My company is called MRT Hauling, LLC. I am insured and have all numbers needed. Drop me a line if I can help out. 740-336-0874.