• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

anyone wanna donate a rear bumper b/o light

maritimer

anyone want to donate a rear bumper b/o light with the green plastic case not the tan. cant seem to find anyone local that can get them

pc3nmcb

I know you said donate, but I got a set on ebay if no one has one. It is listed US only, but if you bid them and send me a message I will work it out.

AJMBLAZER

I dunno if it's green but I have a black/grey set that I took off of Big Ugly. They worked when I removed them this year but the mounting studs on both did snap off. They could be epoxied to the mounts or something.

Cover shipping and they're yours.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks