• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone want an Early M35?

panzerbob

Hello everyone, I'm thinking about getting rid of the M35, I have gotten sucked into the WW2 reenacting , and it doesn’t fit so...........

I'm looking to trade for any WW2 vehicle cckw, jeep, whatever. The M35 is an early one, still a gasser, built by reo. M35 not a1-a2-or a3 straight M35

it is located in northern New Mexico, The owner of the property it is parked on (father in law) wants it moved ASAP, so I'm driving to southern NM next weekend, unless there is anyone interested in trading. it needs some restoration, older paint, some gauges need rewiring, but I have rebuilt the ignition system, new plus, wires, points, cap, rotor, coil, .......and everything else hooked to it!

If you are interested and Northern New Mexico is closer than southern please let me know ASAP and I will leave it up there.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks