• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone want to sell their bobbed deuce??

blainedawson

If anyone wants to sell their bobbed deuce I am looking for one. Let me know what you have, how much you want, and where you are. I am in in Durango CO. Any pics would be great.

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
I often think about selling mine after seeing what they bring in on Ebay but I just dont have the time to do another, too many other projects. Plus I love it!

Blythewoodjoe

As a long time user of this site, and a known idiot, how do you get to the classieds? What I mean is, where on this page is a tab that will take you to the classifieds? The reason I ask is I don't know and Mr. Newbie might be wondering the same thing. Have I over looked a link or is the only way to get there to click on the "ramdom classified" link on the home page? I have looked around a lot and can find no other way to get there and at first that doesn't seem like a link that would take to the entire section, yet it does.

Remember, there are no stupid questions, only stupid people asking questions.
Joe

Blythewoodjoe

And I forgot to mention, I am make a "bob" to sell right now, but I am in SC and shipping would be a killer. I don't believe in shipping a M35 over two state lines. Just my personal policy:roll:

steelandcanvas

As a long time user of this site, and a known idiot, how do you get to the classieds? What I mean is, where on this page is a tab that will take you to the classifieds? The reason I ask is I don't know and Mr. Newbie might be wondering the same thing. Have I over looked a link or is the only way to get there to click on the "ramdom classified" link on the home page? I have looked around a lot and can find no other way to get there and at first that doesn't seem like a link that would take to the entire section, yet it does.

Joe

Check the Classifieds under Resources. The bar at the top of the page outlined in red.

Blythewoodjoe

Check the Classifieds under Resources. The bar at the top of the page outlined in red.
Bingo. I knew I had to missing something. I did notice only one "bob" there right now and for "starter" truck it is quite expensive. I sold my dumping bob last year for under $6000 (to a guy in Texas, which violates my 2 state rule:oops:)

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

Joe
How does this work?

:D

Attachments

deess

some people think they are worth that.i cant see a 2500 dollar truck with some wheels and tires , and one rear end missing, increasing to 10500 in value

SR71BLACKBIRD

Thats what I thought untill I bobbed my deuce. I can not see a docter using a 3 doller pair of scissors charging $120,000 for a simple brain sergury either. I drove 1000 miles to get my tires and a spring kit. And put a couple hundred hours on my back drilling and welding in temps as low as -6 degrees. Lucky for me I had 100 gallons of $4.00 a gallon fuel to burn in my heater . And there is also the small facter of making some proffitt to feed their wife and kids. And the going rate was $13k, Thats why I did my own.
You can buy a m35a2 from gl for as low as $400 but i constantly see them for sale for $2000 to$ 3000, why so much. ( I have actually had people tell me that when I was trying to sell mine).

Blythewoodjoe

Is 10, 500.00 really what they are getting for a bobbed
Are they worth that, I don't thing so. Do I hope to sell the one I am bobbing for that? I hope so. Seems to be a group of people willing to pay that for a big truck with big tires and I (or we) would be unwise to let someone else make all that money.

Having said that, I am now bobbing deuces for extra money. I might even post something in the classified offering the service once I figure out what it is worth. I don't see anybody on here paying big bucks for a bob deuce, but there are those out there in the "look at my big ol' truck" catagory that will pay for them. Too many of us know how to and are willing to help a brother do it.