• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone want to trade?? (Into post)

XJCowboy

Hey all first post here but Ive been floating on and off for a couple of years. I am 18 and live outside of Allentown Pa. As of now I am a civi but I should be leaving for basic with an option 40 contract for The Army Rangers in a few months. I am a huge Jeep fanatic and especially the XJ (cherokee) I have wheeled and blown 1 up and have cut my second one up for a buggy build.

The main reason I posted this was to ask if anyone wanted to trade a deuce in running/roadworthy condition (enough that I can drive and haul my jeep) for my '94 F250 7.3l I.D.I turbo diesel. Supercab longbed 35" goodyear MTR's worn down, In the middle of an auto to manual swap (E4OD to T19) just missing the clutch pedal and driveshafts. I dont really want to get rid of my truck but I do want a deuce and if I get the deuce I have a good reason to buy another jeep (DD).

I paid $2500 for the truck and the only major problem it has had is that the trans decided to develop a few more neutral gears than it was designed for.

It comes with a new water pump (not installed) a new starter (installed (uninstalled for the swap)) and a few other misc parts.

If anyone wants to trade let me know at jeepinxj92@yahoo.com or text/call (484)-264-8534.

Thanks
Matt

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks