• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

anyone win any of the M1009s in Pa yesterday?

a68cudas

Did anyone win any of the M1009s in Pa yesterday? Did anyone get a chance to check them out prior to sale? Are those prices normal? Do they tend to be higher or lower in different regions compared to Pa? Thanks

Last edited:

24farragut

my buddy won one of the m1009's in PA, I will get details from him and see what he paid for it. I think he got the one that had about 52k on it. I know he never previewed them.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Better to get a truck with 52K miles on it rather than one with 5,200 miles. I can almost guarantee that the truck with 5,200 miles has probably 105,200 miles on it. While the truck with 52K miles showing may have 152K miles on it, 52K miles in 20 years is plausible. There would have to be some really good explanation about why a truck sat for 20+ years and only had 5,200 miles on it. I generally steer clear of apparently really low mileage CUCVs for this reason.

zyrtecx

I really believe that my M1009 only has 35,000, due the fact of the condition of the vehicle overall, it is really clean all around.