• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Appels Bobbed M932/930 dump truck

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I started with a m932a2,which had 2 bad rears.So since I had replace them.I chose a A1 rear to put in there place.I don't care for the CTIS or the rear hub design on the A2 rears.Then I had a nice dump bed from a m929 I put on it.It makes a real nice 4x4 dump.I still have a cm1088-bobber 033.jpgm1088-bobber 036.jpgm1088-bobber 038.jpgm1088-bobber 037.jpgm1088-bobber 035.jpgouple things to finish.Like paint and hook up the winch.I used the winch valve and controls for the dump bed.I need a pic from a m930 to see how everything should be hooked up correctly.

Andrmorr

What did you do to solve the drive shaft issue? I'm headed down the bob road for my M930 to eliminate the third axle/fuel sticker hassles...is it better easier to alter the short drive shaft or shorten a M923 drive shaft? Any chance the M923 fits the short wheelbase bob trucks as is?

How does she handle a load? Now I want to do this to my m931. Steal the hydraulics and pto from my other 925. Switch between a dump and a tractor, and I'll have a wet kit if I ever get a dump trailer or a lowboy. Never seen a single axle 4x4 tractor yet.