• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Appels M35a3

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Heres some pics of my M35a3,Ive had over 50 mvs, but this is my first a3.I am real happy with it, much nicer to drive than the a2s,I didnt think I would like it.I just picked it up from Meade last tuesday.I put some steps on the front bumper and some European turn signals and repainted it.I am getting some troopseats and a tarp cover at Aberdeen.I still need some more paint to finish the frame and troop seats.

Attachments

Last edited:

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is one nice looking A3! I see you also have the fiberglass hood. Mine has the crappy riveted hood - I'm jealout. Are you going to take it back camo or leave it green?

R Racing

Really nice job John !!:jumpin: I love my A3 as well . I honestly thought I wasn't going to like it as much as I do. I'm rebuilding the steering Air Assist piston now( Mine the seal was shot , and there saying Aug before they could be availabe again. So I'm making up a over the counter fix ) Do you got time to paint a second 1 ?? LOL See ya at Aberdeen ! ;-)

obee1kubota

side by side pics

You will need a bigger lawn/parking lot soon!:lol:

I like your avatar. do you have a full size pic you could send me. I am trying to get a size perspective of the a3/a2/m818