• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Appels m548 recovery and rebuild

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Yes they will.I don't usually not finish a project,but I have too much going on right now.I will be sorry.A big loss for me.

They were dropped off here today. Quite a project but I am excited! I sure wish I had a garage to work on them INSIDE though. I put a tarp over the rear of the one with the engine in it, going to go tomorrow and get a larger tarp to cover the whole thing, (and a tarp for the other one as well).

First step will be to clean the threads for the bows, so I can install the bows and make them 'secure', mainly to get them out of the way...

20150115_152252.jpg

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They were dropped off here today. Quite a project but I am excited! I sure wish I had a garage to work on them INSIDE though. I put a tarp over the rear of the one with the engine in it, going to go tomorrow and get a larger tarp to cover the whole thing, (and a tarp for the other one as well).

First step will be to clean the threads for the bows, so I can install the bows and make them 'secure', mainly to get them out of the way...

View attachment 537417
Put one up! Or bring them down my way........

flyxpl

I have an extra new rear cargo cover for M548 . let me know if u plan to put a cargo cover back on them . Pretty simple machine . Restoration should be easy .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks