• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Appleton, Wi Military vehicle & collectors show

BMS07

It was listed on the front cover of the Iola schedule of events paper. It is september 18.
9:00 am - 4:00 pm. It says Military collector vechicles, Re-enactors and collectibles from
all eras of military history. Inquiries call dan 920-739-6941

boomer

That would be nice to go. But after the MVPA Convention, the Wisconsin Military show- and other events before, durring and after, I might have to pass on that.

Hightechken

No link to info about the show online? I have now heard conflicting dates, Sept 17th and the 18th......... Which day to go? Is the location the same as years past right on College Ave?
Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks