• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Applied Companies ECU

markland556

Working on trying to get my 10 ton Applied ECU up and running again. Was looking to see if anyone may have a TM laying around.
The unit is from 06, had her running a few years back, but its time to sort out some issues.
NSN: 5895-01-532-5326

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Working on trying to get my 10 ton Applied ECU up and running again. Was looking to see if anyone may have a TM laying around.
The unit is from 06, had her running a few years back, but its time to sort out some issues.
NSN: 5895-01-532-5326
Not certain that I am on the right track, but a Web search for the NSN and "Technical Manual" pulled up an Interrogator Set and Antenna-Radome
The link I found is below.

Poccur

That NSN points to part number 4191-120 which is the right format for Applied Companies....My Applied 10 ton manual is for 53005-120...
You are welcome to a copy if you want. It might be a simple cabinet change or one is horizontal vs vertical...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks